Friday, November 18, 2005

I just saw---Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night! The very first screening~ God, there're so many waiting for this opening; I was shocked that most of them were college students though. I didn't see a single little kids. Everyone brings their homework, notebook, paper to work on while they wait. I was just simply wait there and do people watching. I only wait for 2 hours though compare with Matrix, this waiting line was not that bad. AT least no one is cutting lines...I am very happy about that.

The movie itself was G.O.O.D. Down to the details (although you still can't compare the books with movies, but I think the director has done his best); wonderful special effect: the word cup, the tri-school competition and so on..It just good!!! Now I can't wait to see the next one--Order of the Phoenix...Ah..Harry grew up a lot..Got a muscle...ccc...He is going to be charming guy when he grow older, I think.

No comments: