Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I believe in taking good care of myself...That's why I just got out from my Pedicure and Menicure Spa...

Ah...The service is good as always, I really like how Lisa paying detail attentions on my nails. When she takes out my old polish, she'd make sure everything looks clean; when she scrub my feet, she'd make sure she didn't scrub too hard so it won't hurt my skin; when she put on the lotion, she'd make sure she massage into it; when she finish my French nails, she'd double check if every single nail if perfect. She is just so nice and doing her very best on her job. That's what I called an excellent customer service...

I do try to apply Lisa's attitude to my job as well. Sincere Smile on my face at all time, kindly greet everyone and ask gently "is there anything else I can help you with" and send my customers home with a cheerful greetings "Thank you so much and have a great day." Only if everywhere and everyone can do the same, then I believe there will be no bad customers; and everyone will always has a good day. Ah...One can only hope...

No comments: