Monday, November 14, 2005

Habit...is a very strange thing...especially, I got a habit for collecting things...anything...well, let me rephrase this way, I LOVE to collect cute stuffs, and sadly, most of these cute stuffs are not very useful...So, it's sort of like spending money to buy dust collectors...And I probably will only use it once or never really get to use it at all. For example, I just saw this new shade of lipstick the other day, I couldn't resist it's beautiful color and the cute package...So...I guess you already know what happened...YES, I bought it...Hopefully, I can use at least half of the lipstick...I am really trying super hard not to buy it...But lipstick or lip gloss to me just like those colorful candies...Really can't resist them...I guess quitting this bad habit should be on my "New Year, New Me" list...

2 comments:

柳兒 said...

I think you should start cleaning up your apartment...give them out or donate them...don't try to keep everything!

馨方 said...

I am trying to give away most of my stuffs...but when I think of whom I received it from, I kinda can't give away at that point...it's all part of my memories...