Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A lady hit my car from behind this morning while I was waiting for the traffic light and she was busy putting her makeup in the car....Ok, I was there waiting for my green like a good girl, and suddendly, my whole car move a little, I was like "What the heck?" and turned around to see what's going on, and then she noticed she got into my bumper, so I saw her back up her car a little and put on her seat belt AND continue putting her makeup like nothing has happened!!!! And the green light was on right after that, so I made a left turn into the plaza which she did, too, but she went to a different direction!!!! JESUS! SERIOUS!!! I was luck enough to get her license plate number so I can report this to my insurance for the accident....What a great way to start my day....My neck hurts.....

No comments: