Monday, November 07, 2005

My neck still hurts a little from that stupid accident...Hopefully my insurance would be able to trace who's the car owner...

I think our store manager might be quitting soon...He didn't show up today at work. He was suppose to come in at 8am, but I didn't hear anything from him until almost noon. First...I was worry about he might be drink and drive again and get himself into jail like last time, but thanks God that's not the case. He told me he was just party too much last night and couldn't get up at all...Since he knew I will be there to open the store, he just go ahead and kept on sleeping...What a manager...

Anyway...I think I had a OK Monday so far...Nothing much to complain...Well, only, if I can get a short vacation...

1 comment:

馨方 said...

Thanks, Rod. Good to know there is people like to read my blog. Thanks for the info, too. ^__~