Monday, February 27, 2006

Ghosts, spirits,and exorcisms

My friend's was asking me for Holy water the other day, I was like..."What do you need it for?" And then he started to tell me about all these strange things happened to his girlfriend...

"She was sleeping at night and feel the heavy breathing in her room, and feel there is something heavy on top of her body that makes her can't move; she can't open up her eyes when it first happened...so she thought she was dreaming, but she can felt all these things like it's real, finally, she opened up her eyes and the first thing she did was searching around to see if there is anybody in the room, and she was dragged away from her bed and it was 3:00am in the morning. She was sweating cold and doesn't know what to do...She did know when they bought that house, there is an old man passed away in her bedroom, but she didn't experienced anything like that until recently. (I have to interrupt him,” Is she still staying in that room?" "Yeah" my friend said, I was like..."What? Have her move to some other room in the house! If I were her, I don't care if I have to live in the garage, I will move out of my room right away, so I can sleep well at night.") Thing is, her mom doesn't believe what she has been through, and besides, if you believe in it, you will make the spirits stronger..."

That was my friend's true story about his girlfriend...I was speechless...don't know what to say or how can I help. I can only go get a bottle of Holy Water and hopefully, that'll help her to get some good night sleep...but I think, maybe she should ask the church for help if things get worse...I just can't believe it...this thing actually happens! I thought its all Hollywood stuffs...all these ghosts and spirits...now even exorcisms? Wow...There are a lot of thing I don't understand why and how they exist, but they do...is it because people believe in it? I only wish my friend's girl can put all these behind her soon...

No comments: