Tuesday, February 10, 2009

如果我是吸血鬼...

If I could be a vampire and live forever, I'd be a RocknRolla!!! Rule the audience on thousands of performance and steal their hearts with my deep, dark songs and lyrics...哇哈哈哈哈...不過如果我真的是吸血鬼的話,and I can live for a long time, I'd like to learn ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Because then, I wouldn't have to worry about I don't have enough time to learn this and that. I will have lots of time to try out and never need to worry about I won't success because from all these examine, I'd get the result I want one day. Ahhh, now the question is, where can I find a pure blood vampire to give me my eternal entity?

抓一首很吸血鬼的MV來搭配我的吸血鬼心情:

2 comments:

Miller said...

You should be a rich vampire...that's better. Or you would work forever. XD

馨方 said...

Hahahaha. True. But since I will suck blood from rich ppl, I will be naturally rich, taking over their stuffs. 哇哈哈哈哈~~~