Wednesday, December 21, 2005


2nd week at my new job...everything is still going very, very well. My "little teacher" says I am doing a great job which she will not worry about me at all. Well, I guess is good to know people trust me that much...even if they just knew me as a person. I guess it has a lot to do with the way I look...sometimes, I don't like people think I am should be a smart girl just by the way I look...'cuz in that case, I can't make any mistake...and if I did make a mistake...it'll be like..."Oh, My God! How could you make mistake like that? You are such a smart girl!" I am only a human being, too...and as long as you are a human being, you make mistakes...well...I will just try to do my very best...not make mistakes, or at least, not that many mistakes...

Happened to have a photo with my brother here...so I though I'd like to show it off...^__~

2 comments:

柳兒 said...

你弟...是不是變胖了...

馨方 said...

Uh...I am not sure...his face does seems kinda big in the photo though...