Monday, December 05, 2005

Just got out from a very nice bath...Ah...Feel so relax and warm...If life can only be as simply as taking a bath...How nice will that be...

I think I don't dislike winter that much anymore...Why not...'cuz I find out that no one can really tell how much I weight since I am wearing sweaters all the time...ccc...Is not like I am really fat or anything, but if you compare me with other girls on the street, well, especially Asian girls who wear size 0 or 2, I am just too big...So, in a way, I like winter. ^__~ Speaking of which, I should really on diet right now, so after the holidays, I could back t my normal weight...See...Instead of having all the food on Christmas and try to lose weights after that...I do it backward. Trust me, it is much easier that way...If you don't believe me, why don't you try it yourself?

No comments: