Monday, April 17, 2006

My Super Busy Weekend

Oh, God, I had a very busy weekend…basically, I was playing Kingdom Hearts II most of the time...so far, I unlocked Beast’s Castle, Olympus Coliseum, Land of Dragons, Port Royal, Disney Castle and Timeless River. I still have 6 more worlds to beat the game and they are: Agrabah, Atlantica (actually, I been there already, but I need to build a statue for Airel…however, in order to build it, I will need this special kind of magnet…I have to get it from some other world which I don’t know where yet…), Hundred-Acre Wood, Halloween Town, Pride Lands, and Space Paranoid. I can say the story line is pretty good so far. To whoever is reading my blog...you should give this game a shot, seriously. Just few hours a day, you can beat the game in no time.

My eyes got really, really tired of playing game...so I have to read the book instead last night...and I happened to have a Da Vinci Code by my side, so I started my reading…man, what a good book…I am half way through...and I started to wonder...which is fiction and which is truth? I hope the movie is as good as the book...I borrowed an art history book from my art history professor to just tale a look at all those paintings that I ever studied before…Seriously, if Da Vinci never pointed out, I would never pay attention to it. It’s good to see it from a different point of view, I thnik.

My eyes got so tired…I have to wear my glasses to work today... @__@

No comments: