Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stupid Phone Call

You won’t believe what just happened…I got this bad phone call from the student asked me to write a note to some of his professors because he is in the hospital right now and he basically wants me to tell his professors that he will not drop the class, so just be patience to wait until he gets out of the hospital and take his finals. I told him very nicely that I can’t do that for him because he needs to talk to the Deans and send over the note with his signature on it. So, he started to go off on me...pretty much says, “You are f***ing B***S*** me, right? You are just so f***ing lazy that you don’t want get up your ass to go tell my professors. You know how much I pay to go to this school? And you can’t even do a F***ing simply task for me!” I was like…”I am so sorry that I couldn’t do that for you, but I am trying to transfer you to the right place, so you can get your thing taking care.” So...I transferred him to the Deans at the school of business...Kids nowadays...so rude...

No comments: